3/28/12

Handmade Nursery- Cicrafts




I absolutely love these handmade crochet balls and frisbee!


They were hand crocheted by Ilene of Cicrafts on Etsy.com. the bright colors are absolutely adorable! I love the bright stripes and super soft yarn. 

The small ball is big enough for my 9 month old to grasp and roll. He loves to squish it and hold. 

The large one is a great size to play catch when he is older, but for now, we roll and snuggle it to his belly during play, which always gets him to giggle. the frisbee is a great small pillow for him to roll over and rest his head on for now. I'm sure we'll be throwing it around soon enough!

Take a look at her shop. Her handmade items are super affordable and very cute. She also makes other items like blankets, dresses and animals. These balls are a definite perfect gift for a new mommy or daddy. I really love them and can see me ordering more for my son!
Support handmade (:

No comments: