2/20/10

New Handmade Eco Baby Registry

I always have wanted to set up a page so expecting mommies and daddies can register for their favorite handmade items. Well now they can! Choose your favorite Ecoleeko items and I can set up a registry you can give to your family and friends. Usually expecting parents will want to register at a couple of places to find every thing they need. Why not choose some hand made eco-friendly baby items as well? It's super easy and simple! Just-
  • View the Ecoleeko website and choose what you love
  • Email me your list and I will send you a couple of questions regarding your shower
  • I will set up an easy link for you to give out
  • I can even create cards you can include in your invites!
  • It's that easy!!!
To view the Registry details and how it works, visit the Ecoleeko Baby Registry.

No comments: